Mittenwalder Str. 6, 2.HHBerlin Kreuzberg Show map
2. BENEFITS During the course of the contract, the participant receives 10% discount on workshops and private lessons, as well as a 20% discount on a 5-card in the same period (saving compared to the price of 5 single drop-ins). Holders of premium contracts also have the opportunity to use up to 5 times a month the free training without further costs.
3. PAYMENT CONDITIONS A contract can start at any time and the monthly contribution is always due immediately. It is to be credited by direct debit or transferred to the account of IVA Berlin GmbH: Name: IVA GmbH Kontonummer: 3250420 Bank code: 10070024 IBAN: DE91 1007 0024 0325 0420 00 BIC: DEUTDEDBBER Intended use: Name and contract name In exceptional cases, a cash payment is required Place with an employee of the IVA Berlin possible. In the case of a repeated late payment of the course fee a fee of 5 € will be charged. Reimbursements will be invoiced at € 15. IVA is entitled to transfer the services owed to third parties.
4. HEALTH The participant confirms with his application that for health reasons there is no concern against a training session in IVA Berlin. The participant has to inform the IVA of any physical restrictions before the start of the course. Participation in the classroom, free practice, as well as other events within the framework of the IVA is at your own risk.
5. BOOKING The booked course can be canceled up to 24 hours before the start of the course via the booking system and rebooked within the week from Monday to Sunday. In the case of later cancellations or non-appearance, credit shall be forfeited.
6. HOLIDAY / DISEASE Cancellations / changes of course are possible independently up to 24 hours before the beginning of the course. Once per quarter, the Contractor has the possibility to pause the contract for 2 – 4 weeks. The contract is then extended by this time. The announcement must be made in writing by email to email@example.com 10 days in advance. In the case of doctor-assisted illness-related failures lasting more than two weeks, the IVA will endeavor to offer the participant substitute periods, provided that a medical certificate is available at the latest two days after the exhibition. There is no basic requirement for replacement hours. A partial participation in the course does not entitle to the payment reduction, if IVA is not to blame.
7. CHANGES IVA reserves the right to postpone or cancel events on a different date for important reasons (for example insufficient number of participants or coach failure). In the event of cancellation for the above reasons, the IVA will offer a substitute date at the discretion of the participant. Differently reasonable course times up to an hour on the same day and / or the use of another equivalent trainer do not entitle to the payment reduction and / or cancellation.