Liebe(r) Pole- & Luftakrobat(in) 🤸🏿♀️,
due to the current restrictions as a consequence of the spread of COVID-19, our studio stays closed until 3rd May 2020. But do not despair, we now offer LIVE ONLINE CLASSES for you to train with your favourite teachers from home. 💛
Find answers to your questions about cancelled classes and your class credits, on how to join in for online classes and more.
INFOS ON CANCELLED CLASSES & CLASS CREDITS
My class was cancelled do I get a refund?
If your class was cancelled, you will automatically be refunded your class credit into your Eversports account. If your credit expires soon, we will kindly postpone the expiry date by 4 weeks. Please support our teachers and artists by using your credits for the offered online classes or even donate your credit. Every little helps and we appreciate your support to keep the studio open in the future.
Can I use my class credits for online classes?
Yes! You can use your basic and premium credits for the online classes offered.
Can I pause my contract?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a contract pause at the moment and are hoping you will make use of the new online classes to stay fit during these times. Please don’t worry, your credits will still be usable at a later date, once the studio reopens.
Your Credits: If you cannot use up all your contract credits, once the studio is reopened, we will try our best to transfer them into the next quarter period. We appreciate your support, hope you will make use of the online classes and possibly donate any credits you cannot use to support the existance of small artistic studios like IVA Berlin. Thank you!
Contract Cancellation: We appreciate you not cancelling your contract during these times as you will still will be able to use your credits after reopening as well as for online classes. However, should you decide to cancel anyway, the normal period of cancellation applies. Check your contract for more details.
Can I book a 1-1 Online Private Class with my Credits?
There will be the opportunity to book 1-1 Private Classes through the Eversports System with your Class Credits. For a 60 minute class with your favourite teacher you will use 3 Basic or Premium Credits. A 90 Minute Session uses 4 Credits. These will be added to the course plan soon.
Can I book an Online Pole Class?
You can either book an online private or semi-private (for 2 people) online, if you have your own pole at home. For a 60 minute class you will use 3 credits, for a 90 minute class 4 of our credits will be used. To schedule a class with your favourite Pole teacher, fill out the form below.
ONLINE CLASSES – How does it Work?
What type of Online Classes are offered?
90min Classes – get personal feedback
max 8 participants – bookable with Basic, Premium Credits, Online Trial Package, Online Trial Class Credit
- Conditioning for Aerial & Pole: Full body strength and conditioning for Pole & Aerialists – including stretching & flexibility exercises
- Handstand: Handstand exercises + strength & balance training – for beginners to advanced
- Contortion for Beginners: Contortion training with focus on back flexibility
- Stretching: Full body flexbility training: Front & middle split + back flexibility
- Pole @ Home: For all home-Pole owners: Pole Strengthening, Pole Tricks and choreography
- Special-Classes like “Create your own Pole Act”, Burlesque Fitness etc.: offered once a week on Saturday
60min Compact Classes – compact & effective
max 20 participants – bookable with Online Compact Drop-In, Online Compact Mini Package: 3 for 33€ (valid for 7 days),
Online Compact Mega Package: 5 for 49€ (valid for 7 days), Basic, Premium & Online Trial Class Credits
- Kick-Ass-Cardio for Choreo: Cardio & Strength training – to improve your fitness for your choreography in the air and on the pole
- Yoga for Acrobats: Balance out your body and acrobatic yoga positions
- Stay Strong & Bendy: Strength & Flexibility Training, perfect for Aerialists & Pole Artists
How do I book my online class?
Your Online Class Booking works as usual: via our Website on iva-berlin.com/kurpslan or the Eversports App. You can book your class up to 30min before it starts. Your link to join online will be sent 15 minutes prior to the start of the class.
What do I need to be able to join an online class?
- A good internet connection
- Preferably a Laptop or Tablet; Phones also work
- Some space to move, a yoga mat, carpet or similar
- Access to your Eversports Account: You can access the video link through your eversports account 15 minutes before the class starts. Please be aware: We do no longer send the link via email!
How do I join the class online?
You will be able to access the class via a Link to the Live Class Conference. You can find the link by logging into your Eversports account directly or via iva-berlin.com/en/timetable where on the top right, you can log into your account. Click on my bookings, 15 minutes before the class starts the link will become active. Click the Link, open it in your browser or on the Zoom App and get started. See instructions to the Zoom App below.
What do I need to prepare before class?
- Prepare your Space: Set up your room in advance. See where you place your device, put down a Yoga Mat or Carpet/Towel. It is also handy to have a free wall and chair nearby.
- Prepare some Props: You don’t need much, but it’s great to use some yoga blocks or books, cushions or towels, if you have them handy.
- Log into our Eversports account: 15 minutes before class starts, the link to join will be active. Please be aware: We do no longer send the link via email!
How do I use ZOOM For Online Video Classes?
STEP 1: Download the ZOOM App on your Laptop/Tablet or Phone here: or from your Google Play Store or App Store (If you have a laptop, we recommend to use that!)
STEP 2: Click the Link to join the class. You will find it in “My Bookings” in either your Eversports Account. Alternatively you can login via IVA-Berlin.com/en/timetable, where you can login into your account on the top right of the timetable. Once you click the link (active 15 minutes before class), you will automatically be redirected to the call. Just click open Zoom app and you’re ready for your next step.
Please be aware: We do no longer send the link via email!
👉🏽 If you prefer, you can login from your browser without downloading the app. Once you have clicked the link sent to you via email, the following website will appear. Click the link circled in the picture below to open the video in your browser.
STEP 3: Allow Audio and Video if you would like to be corrected and get personal feedback in class and join in actively.
For information on how to book, for delivery service providers, statistical evaluation and cancellation policies click on our data protection rules.
We wish you a wonderful start into the new month,
Your Team IVA Berlin